Inscrit le: 05 Mai 2016
|Posté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 07:30 (2017) Sujet du message: A Tradition Of Taste Healthy Exotic And Simple To Prepare
A Tradition of Taste: Healthy, Exotic, and Simple-to-Prepare Cuisine from the Land of the Bible is a wondrous collection of exciting, robust recipes which celebrate the historic cuisine of the Land of the Bible and the Mediterranean. These recipes, including many of the wonderful foods from the region surrounding Pastor Benny Hinn’s childhood in Israel, offer something for every cook, experienced or just starting out.
All of the dishes feature simple, easy-to-get, and fresh ingredients that allow you to serve sumptuous, unforgettable dishes, including the following:
• Tempting appetizers and make-ahead foods like Tabbouleh, Hummus-Stuffed Bell Peppers, and Mediterranean Pita Pizza, and Roasted Eggplant
• Tantalizing soups for all seasons, including Legendary Lentil Soup and Cream of Jerusalem Artichoke Soup
• Sensational salads such as Matbousha and Lebanese Fattoush
• Luscious vegetables, from Middle Eastern VeggieWrap to Spinach Stuffed Shells
• Variety-filled Main Courses such as Greek Isles Asparagus and Chicken Jerusalem with Eggplant
• Sumptuous breads, spreads, and sauces that include Spinach Cheese Bourikas to Sun-Dried Tomato Breakfast Brea Spread
• Scrumptious desserts ranging from Arabic Honey Cake to Baked Shabbat Carrot Raising Pudding, all perfect for every occasion
Filled with recipes for every occasion, including glorious festivals and holidays, A Tradition of Taste, takes you on an unforgettable tour of the Middle East and its foods!
bound: 136 pages
publisher: Bookmark Publishing (May 23, 2017)
filesize: 1418 KB